Friday, May 27, 2011

Happy Birthday To Me! - Day 35 Of My Juice Feast






I got what I wanted for my birthday!

There's no cake this year. It makes it a little awkward for the family I think. Rick and I are going to Texas to relax. I'm bringing my juicer and my Adya Clarity and leaving my scale at home because I'm not addicted to it anymore! Yay!



The great thing about juice feasting is there is no thought of trying to lose weight faster or restrict yourself more (as with dieting) because you can't lose at a faster rate that your body will allow when you are not eating. You have no choice but to be in tune with and accepting of what your body is doing. Talk about FREEDOM!



It's been awhile since I've blogged here, but I've been spending far too much time on the computer and not enough time out walking or just living outside this box. There is so much I want to learn. There are videos with Dan McDonald, Dave The Raw Food Trucker, RawFoodRehab.com, and The Raw Food World TV channel on YouTube. I want to see it all, but I got to get away and live a little.


Namaste' Ya'll

W:-)

No comments:

Post a Comment