Wednesday, October 19, 2011

Day 14 of Phase One (Fruits, Veg, Juice, Smoothies)




Hello!

Today I enjoyed:

Shredded carrots, diced apple & raisins splashed with fresh orange juice for a dressing.

I had a quart of LJB (lemon ginger blast green juice)

I also had a Tbl of peanut butter with raisins (which I'm trying to stay away from the fat).

Sometimes I feel I'm not satiated if I don't have some fatty like nut butter or dense like bananas. I actually feel better when I eat high water content fruits and veggies.

I have had the hugest craving to eat celery lately. I put a tiny bit of peanut butter on it and loaded it with raisins. Then I didn't want the nuts and tried making a fat-free dipping sauce. It was blended zucchini with orange bell pepper with some nutritional yeast and a tiny pinch of salt. I was hoping it would have more flavor without having to add the nutritional yeast and sea salt. It was OK....

I'm doing good with the God's Herbs....I want green smoothies. :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment