Saturday, April 30, 2011

Juice Feast Day 7 - 84 More To Go



My horoscope was spot on today:

You've got to get serious about your dreams amd ambitions today. You can bring them closer to life than you realize if you get moving right now. The energy is right for making great progress!





Today is peaceful and and reflective. I am at peace with continuing my journey. I've released 8.2 pounds in 6 days and am happy that has occurred, although weight is no longer my main focus. My health and curing dis-ease is my main focus. Perhaps this is why this journey is flowing without a sense of urgency or impatience.

Last night I got to see my daughter Tasha playing Ephalba in WICKED at her high school. She was amazing. All the kids were amazing. It was a triad of excerpts from WICKED, Phantom of the Opera and Little Shop of Horrors. I'm going again tonight. :-)

Last night time was rushed and I just had a huge craving for coconut water, so that was my dinner. I could feel it enter me, energize me and hydrate me. It felt good to be so aware even in a rushed state. I did not care for the juice I made yesterday so it was a water fast day. Cilantro overkill. :-) Today I treated myself to some organic juice. It was a V-8 type juice with roma tomatoes, red bell pepper and celery.

My detox has been limited to a few headaches and awakening with fairly severe nausea at 3am the first 3 days. That's gone now. Massaging my intestines while holding my enemas was fairly painful until day 4. Part of my journey is to deal with emotions that have been holding me back. If you have ever read "You Can Be Happy No Matter What" and "Don't Sweat the Small Stuff (and it's all small stuff)" I highly recommend them. Richard Carlson is the author on both.

I know that my emotions generate with thoughts. Thoughts are just thoughts. They can be meditated on if they are beneficial to me and they can simply be allowed to pass though my mind like noticing a leaf in the wind if they are negative. It's all so simple. That being said, I'm smiling as I know there is some emotional detox that will likely come. I may whine at a later date. :-)

Namaste' Ya'll

No comments:

Post a Comment