Thursday, July 28, 2011

What a Rise In Consciousness Feels Like




I feel a big shifting of consciousness today. I can feel vibrations after eating... like I can feel the energy of the food. Not the food energizing me, but the actual presence of the living food in my body. I feel more aware of my surroundings - more sensitive to sounds, smells, another's energy, etc. Feeling sensitive used to mean I felt easily hurt, oversensitive. This is the opposite, this is a sensitivity toward others and myself in a loving way. For the first time I can actually say that I love myself today. There is peace in my soul and in my home even if there is a perceived irritation, because I can let things pass by like leaves in the wind that used to bother me.

I had 2 panic attacks today and that usually is a big stressor. I was simply aware of them and at peace with them. Simple awareness and no stress. It's my belief that the way I am feeling has been enhanced by a shift in my raw diet and maybe a little to do with the colonic, but I think the trigger was leaving my old caustic job behind. My life literally changed the second I walked out that door for the last time. It was tangible - like I could hold my personal enhancement of inner peace in my arms and hug it.

I wish the best for all of you <3

W:-)

No comments:

Post a Comment